What is it?
This is a maintenance plan that sets out:
- The major capital items anticipated to require repair & replacement within the next 10 years
- The present condition or state of repair of those items
- When those items or components of those items will need to be repaired or replaced
- The expected life of those items or components once repaired or replaced
- Any other prescribed information.
Why would you need it?
This is a requirement of the Owners Corporation Act 1996, Section 36 & 37. This is what justifies the levies to the owners.
How long will it take?
This is usually completed within 7-10 days.
Who is it for?
- Owners corporations managers
- Housing associations
- Body corporate committees