What is it?
This is when you require a report highlighting the current condition and setting of a commercial or industrial property. It includes the cost to return the property to an acceptable and maintainable level.
The report also gives the option for rectification costs to be included.
The report will highlight services to the property but will not carryout testing of these services or report on things like contamination.
Why would you need one?
- Considering to sale or purchase a property
- When improvements to a property are being considered
- To assess if a property is save for occupancy
- When the condition of a property is unknown
- To assess a known problem with a building
How long will it take?
This is usually completed within 7-14 days after inspecting the building.
Who is it for?
Anyone considering purchasing commercial/industrial property.