What is it?
This is an inspection of part of a building, which may have contributed to an injury to a person. It determines:
- What building codes or standards are applicable to that part of a building
- Whether the part of a building complied with the relevant building codes or standards
It can also comment on:
- Whether the part of a building is considered to be ‘fit for purpose’
- Whether the part of a building was considered to be safe
- Could any precautionary measures been taken to be prevent the alleged incident.
Why would you need it?
We are typically instructed by the lawyers to complete these reports.
How long will it take?
Usually within 20 days from inspection
Who is it for?
- Legal community (injury lawyers)