What is it?
This report provides a quick idea of the current condition of a building.
We go and inspect the property and produce a report that lists its condition. The report includes:
- A basic list of defect items
- An estimate of costs required to rectify items (if required)
If you require a report in the case of a legal dispute or details on contamination, testing, air-conditioning, asbestos, power supply or essential services, then a DETAILED CONDITION REPORT would be required instead.
Why would you need one?
There are many situations where you might require a limited CONDTITION REPORT, such as:
- Considering to sell or purchase a property
- When improvements to a property are being considered
- To assess if a property is safe for occupancy
- When the condition of a property is unknown
- To assess a known problem with a building
- To assess illegal building works
How long will it take?
This is usually completed within 7-14 days.
Who is it for?
- Housing Associations
- Retirement Funds
- Commercial Property consultants/owners
- Investment Funds or Funds Managers
- Owners Corp Managers/Strata Managers
- Aged Care Managers
- Property owners – residential, commercial/industrial & multiple unit residential properties